- Semolina/Rava – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1 cup
- All purpose flour/Maida – ½cup
- Salt – to taste
- Green chilly chopped – 1no
- Curry leaves chopped – handful
- Ginger chopped – 2 tsp
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Coriander chopped – 1 tbsp
- Water – 4cups approx
Time will Take : 20 mins , Cooking Time: 8-10 mins
serve to : 4-5 People
- Mix together rava, maida, rice flour, salt, green chilly, ginger, cumin, coriander and water. Mix and give rest for 15 mins.
- Heat a pan and sprinkle chopped onions.
- Stir the batter and pour over the pan.
- You can sprinkle the batter as well.
- Cook for a minute on med hot flame and then drizzle oil.
- Cook for another 1 minute.
- Flip and cook for 30 seconds.
- Flip again and fold it and serve hot.
For more Details you can check Videos on Youtubes Where you have to Write RAVA DOSA
there are Many Videos on Youtube with Recipe